Here you can find the dates for the TestAS for refugees. For registration, please visit the test-taker portal for the TestAS for refugees: Registration TestAS for refugees
on 21 January 2017
Registration from 1 November until 4 January
on 9 March 2017
Registration from 5 January until 21 February
on 8 April 2017
Registration from 22 February until 23 March
on 10 May 2017
Registration from 24 March until 25 April
on 24 June 2017
Registration from 26 April until 08 June
on 09 August 2017
Registration from 09 June until 24 July
on 02 September 2017
Registration from 25 July until 21 August
on 11 October 2017
Registration from 22 August until 26 September
on 28 November 2017
Registration from 28 September until 12 November
on 13 January 2018
Registration from 14 November until 28 December
Please note that the participating centres can vary between the test dates.
– The TestAS for refugees is free of charge and each participant can take the test only once. You cannot pay to participate in the TestAS for refugees. If you wish to repeat the exam you may register for the regular TestAS (test languages German or English): Test dates regular TestAS
– If you have registered for the test but do not show up your participation still counts. That is because a large part of the costs have already incurred.
– You can cancel your registration for the TestAS until the end of the registration period (send an email with your participant number to email@example.com). After that period we cannot guarantee your cancellation.
– The login data that you choose during registration only work for the test-taker portal for the TestAS for refugees (Test-taker portal TestAS for refugees). They cannot be used to log into the regular TestAS portal.
The following exceptions regarding the participation are valid
– In case you have taken the TestAS for refugees on May 19 2016, you are permitted to take the test a second (but no further) time in the test language Arabic (but not in German or English).
– In case you were registered for the TestAS for refugees on May 19 2016, June 25 2016 or July 28 2016 but you did not show up, you are permitted to register a second (but no further) time.
– In case you have taken the TestAS for refugees once already but you would like to take the test a second time with another subject-specific module, you are temporarily permitted to do so in the following case: In the first TestAS for refugees, you have reached a standard value of at least 100 (100 or higher) in the core test and a standard value of under 90 (89 or lower) in the subject-specific module.